Gledhill PulsaCoil PCS ECO
Stainless Steel Open Vented Thermal Store
Prices from £1080.00 plus VAT
5 Year Warranty (Sliding Scale)
In stock available to order now
Direct replacement for the following thermal stores:
Gledhill PulsaCoil 3, Gledhill PulsaCoil 2000,
Gledhill PulsaCoil A Class, Gledhill PulsaCoil BP
PulsaCoil BP Replacement – Gledhill PulsaCoil Stainless Steel Open Vented Cylinders
The PulsaCoil Stainless is an open vented thermal store, which does not require a pressure and temperature relief valve and subsequently does not need any discharge pipe work. It therefore overcomes the requirement of the Part G Building Regulations which prohibits the connection of a discharge pipe from an un-vented cylinder into a soil stack.
The domestic hot water is generated via a highly efficient plate heat exchanger. As hot water is demanded, it is mains cold water which is instantaneously heated as it passes through the heat exchanger and delivered to the taps.
- Manufactured from stainless steel
- Specifically designed for use in apartments
- Providing mains pressure hot water utilising off-peak electric
- Hot water is generated via a highly efficient plate heat exchanger
- This method of generating the hot water completely removes the risk of legionella
- Situated in the same primary water at all times
- Do not require any annual maintenance
- Available in 3 sizes
All prices quoted for supply only inclusive of VAT. The Plumbing Group Limited can provide an estimate for an installation service should you require, please call our installation department on freephone 0800 02 365 92.